Organizers of an outdoor summer concert in Toronto are concerned about the weather conditions on the day of the concert. They will make a profit of $38,000 on a clear day and $18,000 on a cloudy day. They will make a loss of $6,000 if it rains. The weather channel has predicted a 48% chance of rain on the day of the concert. Calculate the expected profit from the concert if the likelihood is 17% that it will be sunny and 35% that it will be cloudy.